Nail it at DALF C1!
Get trained by a native teacher Mme Elodie VINCENT, pedagogical engineer in language didactics and French teacher for foreigners with over 10 years of teaching experience, owner of Your online French teacher IC / FB / Blog
About the Course
Batch starting 27 April 2021
Prerequisite: This course is aimed at those who have completed DELF B2.
Duration: 55 hours of video conference classes / twice a week / 3 hours per week.
Maximum size of each batch: 15 participants.
Competencies: In order to be fully prepared for DALF C1, we will be working on the 5 skills: reading, writing, listening, speaking and francophone culture + the exam structure and content following the CEFR program. Pedagogical material, class report/audio will be provided.
Objective: Participants will be able to:
- Manage the different DALF C1 exam part
- Know arguments and topics on typical DALF C1 exam
- Do a synthèse of the text asked in the C1 exam
- Write 'un essaie argumenté structuré' asked in the C1 exam
- Construct arguments to defend his/her opinion for the oral exam
- Have fluency and spontaneity in regular interactions
- Be able to correct his/her own mistakes
Instruction Methodology: Through video conferencing services.